Frequently Asked Questions
In general, takes are broken down into two brackets. Second homes and investment property are taxed at 6% and primary residents are taxed at 4%. To be eligible for the 4% rate you must qualify and be approved for the 4% Legal Residence exemption. Primary residents also receive some additional tax credits that further reduce your tax bill such as the property tax relief credit, which discounts the school operating tax from your tax bill. Additionally, if you are over 65 years of age, or certified totally and permanently disabled or blind, you may qualify for the Homestead Exemption. Up to the first $50,000 of your home’s appraised value could be totally exempt from taxes. You may research or estimate your county taxes by visiting our County Tax page.
The short answer is no, there is not an additional cost to use an exclusive buyer’s agent.
Promise of Performance
- We will be 100% loyal to you 100% of the time.
- We will never switch agency relationships with you.
- We will protect and promote your best interests.
- We will be on your side and negotiate the best possible terms we can for you.
- We will obey your lawful instructions.
- We will keep confidential any personal or financial information which could adversely affect your bargaining position.
- We will assist throughout the entire transaction, representing when shopping for the right mortgage loan, insurance, and any other ancillary service you may require.
- We will always be your advocate.